He has extensive experience in coaching professionals and amateurs, both individually and in a masterclass or a workshop setting.
Distant coaching (on-line) and private lessons are welcome.
Some of the areas of Pawel’s tuition include:
- harpsichord, fortepiano & clavichord solo
- figured bass (basso continuo) realized on historical keyboard instruments (including chamber organ)
- chamber music
- vocal coaching – baroque and classical repertoire
- tuition in baroque style, interpretation and figured bass for modern pianists
- performance coaching for instrumentalists and singers preparing baroque and classical repertoire
- general guidance on historically informed performance
“Possibly the most patient professor in the building”
“Pawel has been the most wonderful and inspiring harpsichord teacher for me. I am just beginning my transition from modern piano to historical keyboard and he has been incredibly patient and understanding with this process. I leave each lesson looking forward to the next, and with my mind full of ideas.”